 Events / BrickFest / 2180
Re: Transport to Moonbase PDX now available via New Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
   It’s too quiet in New Seattle... click the image to see what is (isn’t) up!

Where is
everyone?!?
Where indeed?

Brenda Rhodes has landed the Matriarch at New Seattle Moonbase, where she is making preparations for the journey to Moonbase PDX. Seats are available, but time is limited! If you want your .space fig to participate in the lineup at BrickFest PDX, send word to Joe Meno (jmenomeno@aol.com) or Tony Hafner (lego@hafhead.com) ASAP and they’ll assist you in arranging transport to PDX via New Seattle.

See http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2134 for more info.
If you want to see more of the ship, check out the Matriarch gallery (originally posted Sept. 2000).

Indeed, it IS too quiet. It’s awfully quiet in .space overall. Just a very faint clicking sound as .spacers prepare for the trip to PDX. I shudder to think what 3vil is up to now, especially since the 3vil Skull Module appeared to be finished long ago. Heck, I even shudder to think what Captain Fazoom is up to, based on recent news.

I, Professor Whateverly, shall take up the kind offer extended by Joe and Tony and travel to New Seattle and on to PDX to investigate, and further the cause of Space Peace. I can’t bring my full retinue or even my posse, but at least I have my staff ;-)

Well I’m almost set to go. See you there.

Peace to all,

Professor Whateverly