 General / 45131
  Re: Anybody else crack the Mars DVD code?

(...) Yep, the latest LEGO press release on it says this one will be "more accessible" whatever that means. Easier, maybe? Hmm. I've been waiting for better resolution pictures of this one, but they better hurry up. The scientists want to take their (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Anybody else crack the Mars DVD code?

(...) Apparently they've got good enough images to release the next entry on Planetary Society's web site: https://planetary.or...unity.html They're right, this one is much easier. It only took me 45 minutes, and I didn't even need any clues. Now I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)