 General / 45052
45051  |  45053
Subject:
Different Size Instruction Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:03:03 GMT

Our family opened a 4101 designer kit tonight, and had lots of fun with this
great set. Anticipating purchase of the set, I bought an extra copy of the
instructions on BrickLink so we could work on more than one model at the same
time. This plan really worked great. When I went to put everything away, I
noticed the two instruction books were different sizes. They both have the same
content, but one is about 90% the size of the other. Very strange. I'm sure
there are different printings for kits with different production runs, but I'm
surprised by this difference between batches. Both instruction books have the
same date and stock number. Has anyone else encountered this situation?