 General / 45040
    Re: Over 70 LEGO products copied —Douglas Brod
   (...) (snip) A year ago I was on a 6-month assignment in Shanghai. One day I went to a big grocery store I'd never been to before, and while I was browsing the toy aisles, I saw something that astonished me: knock-off LEGO sets! It was knock-offs of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Over 70 LEGO products copied —David Laswell
   (...) Of course it is. Getting the products pulled from HKTF doesn't mean anything if the stores still buy them from the supplier. Obviously the stores either get buyers there before TLC reps can have the items pulled, or they just play along with (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)