 General / 45026
    Re: Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change? —Dave Lovelace
   (...) (snip) Here's the letter I just wrote...thanks Walter for urging people onward! ----- To whom it may concern: This is one of hopefully many letters of concern over the new color change taking effect for the new 2004 product lines. Please do (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change? —Richie Dulin
   (...) Great stuff... but this one is better still: (...) All we need are the jackbooted thugs to enforce the opinion of the artistic elite! Brilliant stuff! Cheers Richie Dulin (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)