 General / 45025
  Re: New x-pod sets

(...) I just got these, and they're very neat. I like the idea of using the pod parts in the model ideas. It adds to the value of what you're buying, when the pod itself is useful. They seem to be selling well too - the Argos near me is sold out (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: New x-pod sets

(...) If they bundled an orange CS minifig in with ANY-thing, be assured that I would plow through the lot of you to get to it. We're talking lead-pipe, Tonya Harding-style justice in the Lego-aisle. I don't care if it's in "Jack Stone: Bionicle 12V (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)