 General / 45005
    Re: Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change? —Eric Brok
   In lugnet.general, Kyle Beatty wrote: (snip) (...) I'll bite: that's unfair. Ofcourse we all have a life besides the LEGO hobby. If you'll ask anyone around here (well, most of them :-) they'll acknowledge that there's more to life than any hobby. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Have *YOU* contacted LEGO customer service re: the gray color change? —Kyle Beatty
   (...) You are quite correct and I admire the level-headedness of your thought. If by 'futile' you mean 'no effect whatsoever' then we are much in accord. The color change discussion took on a shrill, panicky note from the beginning and has left me (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)