 General / 45
    Good baseplates —Scott Smallbeck
   I just opened set #6079 Dark Forest Fortress ($24.49 at Costco, tons left at Kirkland,WA store) and couldn't believe what a great baseplate came in it. It is just perfect for a curved road section with some terrain. I am now going back to get a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Good baseplates —Richard Dee
   The sphinx adventurers set has a ramp and a depression, which would work for a lake. Cover it with blue plates (the depression) and stick a minifig torso and head on it for simulated wading......... Scott wrote in message ... (...) at (...) new (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)