 General / 44963
Re: Brickshelf upload issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   Is any one else having issues trying to upload 1.5 MB or bigger files to brickshelf?

I’ve been trying to upload a flash file (I have other flash files on the site) and I keep getting an error. IE will begin to upload the file (the progress bar gets to about 30% before I get an error).

The error I get is The page cannot be displayed. =(

Any clue how to fix this? Thanks

Hi Ahui,

I just uploaded a 2.15 MB ZIP containing 16 JPGs with no problem. I’ve found it depends very much on transfer speed how much you can upload. Doesn’t seem to have any fixed timeout duration, but I can upload way bigger files using DSL than I can using dial-up. I uploaded the above file using DSL.

ROSCO

I’m using a cable modem so would *think* my speed is okay. I don’t have any issues upload to my personal webstore space on comcast with either their HTML page upload wizard of via FTP. Although with FTP is goes much faster! =)

-AHui

A&M LWorks

-AHui