 General / 44933
    Are We to Tell the Public of the Color Change? —Adrian Egli
   Much has been posted of the color change and of LEGO not passing along word of it to consumers. Which brings me to something that happened over the holidays. At a X-Mas family get-together, a cousin of mine asked what was in store for 2004 (her son (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)