 General / 4487
  Re: Ponder... If....

(...) Unfortuanately, one of my choices probably is two molds, the mold for the narrow ship center hull sections (since its two parts, usually (always?) molded in two colors, its got to be two seperate molds). Of course given that the cost to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ponder... If....

(...) Wow, a real tough question, I would chose from this list: 2x2 tiles, 2x2 round bricks, 1x6x2 triple pane classic window (#214/2), 1x12x3 stairstep arch, 2x2x3 steep slope corner brick. If I had to choose, I guess I'd choose the window. Gary (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)