 General / 44775
    Part number for old style 1x2 hinge —Thomas Main
   I am doing an inventory of my loose parts and cannot find the part number or the description of the following part: 1x2 hinge plate, a lot like the 2 and 3 fingered hinge plates, but with only two end fingers on the recieving plate and one thick (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)