 General / 44775
44774  |  44776
Subject:
Part number for old style 1x2 hinge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:25:29 GMT

I am doing an inventory of my loose parts and cannot find the part number or the
description of the following part:

1x2 hinge plate, a lot like the 2 and 3 fingered hinge plates, but with only two
end fingers on the recieving plate and one thick joining finger on the other
end.  Can someone help me out with this part number?

Also, were 1x4x1 arches ever made with hollow studs on top, or are these clone
parts that snuck into my parts?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com