 General / 44770
44769  |  44771
Subject:
Lego's in Mass Bulk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:35:42 GMT

Hi All,

I was just thinking...Is it possible for TLC to produce and sell lego sets in
mass bulk (over 1000 pcs of the same type in a contaner) and print a catalog
maybe even every 3 to 4 months with only these sets/part bags in it? If TLC sold
parts in mass bulk how many people would buy them other that me?

If TLC started producing sets/bags of part with 1000 pcs of the same brick it
would be a lot cheaper to order because there wouldn't be as much shipping
price.

I know that TLC sells in bulk but they only sell around 100 pcs per set/bag
(like part #3453-#10004, and #3753 which you can buy in 100 pcs bags) so you
would have to buy 10 bags. Would it be cheaper to for TLC to sell even a few
bricks in mass bulk because of less packaging?  Would it be cheaper for us to
buy them?

Any comments are welcome.

Erik Bush