 General / 44719
Re: Will the educational arm of Technic and Mindstorms continue, at least?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Thorn wrote:
At 01:29 PM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
  I'd like to hear a confirmed update on that issue in light of recent
press releases, and I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one.

Yes, I would like to hear something official as well. I would have thought
that as a moderator of the official MindStorms forum I would have been told
something, but no. The exact same questions are being asked there and I
have no solid answer, only past information and conjecture.

~Mike

I think it should continue, and i just posted this:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=44718

a couple seconds b4 seeing this thread.