 General / 4471
    Re: Counting parts —Richard Dee
   On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:53:49 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn uttered the following profundities... (...) I use an Excel spreadsheet, too, with the purpose of keeping track of how much I spend, as well. I put in sets, polybags, bulk orders (e.g. Auczilla), (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Counting parts —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Ah, that is interesting using the price per part. I might have to incorporate that one now. I have not thought about counting the extraneous parts yet, however. Hmmm.... I wonder if it is too late :) My set count is 452. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)