 General / 44705
44704  |  44706
Subject:
Another short story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:04:35 GMT

I did this little tale about a year ago, but never got around to posting it on my site. My son Nick actually came up with the story one day. It was short and coherent, if a little silly, so I wrote it down with the intention of doing it in Lego. When we got some good weather, we went to the back yard and shot it. The original version was a hardcopy that he had in his hands two hours after we started shooting. It’s his favorite book!

Without further ado, I present “Nick and His Dad”:
Nick and His Dad
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/stories/nick01/index.html

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com