 General / 44666
    Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated... —William Toenjes
   (...) Congratulations Jeremiah! Link is: (URL) I was you I would be practicing my sphere-building skills that the Master Builders use so much in their large-scale sculptures. For ideas try: (URL) maybe: (URL) (busts and megafigs) Good Luck! -- Bill (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated... —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Hey, thanks! Yeah. Spheres. I've been thinking about that, and remembering something from long ago (was it from the Ultimate LEGO Book, I wonder?) about new Master Builders having to take a class of sorts on building spheres, and trying to (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)