 General / 44668
Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Toenjes wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   The results of the LA buildoff are in, and -

Hey, who’s that at the bottom of the page?

Yup. Me. I made it!

snip<

Now comes the hard part - WHAT THE HECK DO I DO UNTIL THE 22ND?! :)

-jeremiah-

Congratulations Jeremiah! Link is: http://www.legomasterbuilder.com/losangelesfinalists.html

If I was you I would be practicing my sphere-building skills that the Master Builders use so much in their large-scale sculptures.

For ideas try: http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=51

or maybe: http://www.brickitgood.com/ (busts and megafigs)

Good Luck! -- Bill (TooMuchDew)

Hey, thanks!

Yeah. Spheres. I’ve been thinking about that, and remembering something from long ago (was it from the Ultimate LEGO Book, I wonder?) about new Master Builders having to take a class of sorts on building spheres, and trying to hone my skills a bit. Thanks for the links; they should help a lot.

On the other hand, I was commended for my curves (well, not mine, the bluebird’s :P) at the build, so I’m feeling pretty good in that department. Still, I need all the help I can get - I’m up against some pretty big names!

-jeremiah-