 General / 44665
  LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated...

(URL) The results of the LA buildoff> are in, and - Hey, who's that at the bottom of the page? Yup. Me. I made it! Monday was amazing. I got to talk with Dan, one of the Master Builders at the park, and learn what it's like to work there. He showed (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated...

(...) Congratulations Jeremiah! Link is: (URL) I was you I would be practicing my sphere-building skills that the Master Builders use so much in their large-scale sculptures. For ideas try: (URL) maybe: (URL) (busts and megafigs) Good Luck! -- Bill (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

  (oops) Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated...

Just a little housekeeping- URL Fixed (stupid slash...), and x-posted to .announce and .people: (...) -jeremiah- (still a gibbering idiot) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated...

(...) Hey, thanks! Yeah. Spheres. I've been thinking about that, and remembering something from long ago (was it from the Ultimate LEGO Book, I wonder?) about new Master Builders having to take a class of sorts on building spheres, and trying to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)