 General / 44651
    Suggestion for a New Year's Resolution —Adrian Egli
   Not too long ago a page on LUGNET was created by Kevin Blocksidge where we could go to find the real name of those who have accounts on BrickShelf. (URL) people I know on LUGNET have taken the time to add their names to the list but there are some (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggestion for a New Year's Resolution —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good suggestion, but I have one for Kevin B as well... Implement the reverse direction! If you are trolling around on BS via the recent gallery entry path, and you find a nifty gallery by "blarg" there currently is not an easy way to just scan (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggestion for a New Year's Resolution —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Thanks for the support guys! I was wondering why I have started getting e-mails again. And thanks for the suggestion Larry, I'll see what I can do in the next week or so. ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)