 General / 44654
Re: Suggestion for a New Year's Resolution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote:

So here's a suggestion to those who haven't that can also make for a good and
easy to accomplish new year's resolution:  Add your real name/user name to the
list by sending an email to the address on the page.

Good suggestion, but I have one for Kevin B as well... Implement the reverse
direction!

If you are trolling around on BS via the recent gallery entry path, and you find
a nifty gallery by "blarg" there currently is not an easy way to just scan the
list to find who "blarg" is. You can use find in your web browser, but that's
not perfect since it also finds "blargy" and "ablarg"... you can put the double
quotes into your search box but you have to remember.

So ok,..f that suggestion is too hard, how about just reminding people how to
search at the top of the page?