 General / 44630
  clearance started at your (at least my) target store...

Hi, I was in my nearest Target store (in Niagara Falls, NY, since I live in Southern Ontario), and I seen that a whole bunch of LEGO was 50% off. These included the (URL) Snowboard Super Pipe>, (about 4 or so on hand) (URL) Ultimate NBA area>, (at (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: clearance started at your (at least my) target store...

(...) Yup... I cleaned out the Waukegan, IL, Target! =) I made a deal with my wife that I would NOT make any additional LEGO purchases this year if she let me get all this LEGO: (URL) Off course she did not approve the deal but she let me get the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)