 General / 44481
  I'm looking for informations about Set 317

Hi, I hope that someone can help me with a little problem. I bought a set 317 on ebay that was MIB. It came with the old box and the instructions are printed at the sides of the box. Most of the stones look like new. But I'm not sure that all of the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I'm looking for informations about Set 317

(...) they used in sets after ABS was introduced. In America CA was still in production until the late sixties by Samsonite. I don't know which sets Samsonite produced, but according to your german website, I guess you have a european set. Niels (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)