 General / 44440
  Office Xmas decoration

Hi, There's no "Holiday" newsgroup, so I'm sorry if I bother too much in General. At my job there's a tradition for decorating your office with all kinds of Christmas stuff during December. I'm not fond of Christmas, so I did a little anti-Christmas (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Office Xmas decoration

(...) Funny stuff. I like the hole in the ice best. The Bohrok carapace for a door is effective. The tableau reminds me of the recent storyline on Sluggy Freelance (www.sluggy.com) in which the forces of Halloween attack Thanksgiving Castle. (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)