 General / 44440
44439  |  44441
Subject:
Office Xmas decoration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:32:42 GMT

Hi,

There's no "Holiday" newsgroup, so I'm sorry if I bother too much in General.

At my job there's a tradition for decorating your office with all kinds of
Christmas stuff during December.

I'm not fond of Christmas, so I did a little anti-Christmas decoration (inspired
by "The Nightmare before Christmas"):

I've challenged myself to try and use bricks from as many different TLC lines as
possible. Mixed in here are Lego System (of course), Scala, DUPLO, Belville,
Bionicle - and I tried Primo, but that didn't really fit.

I think the reindeer skeletons and the bionicle window turned out all right; the
rest is merely fillings.

Kind regards
Arne, Copenhagen