 General / 44379
Re: a nice juicy rumor to start the day...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:27:36 GMT

At 10:21 AM 12/9/2003, you wrote:
Can we try to find some good solid facts, please, before we go setting the
community into an uproar over unconfirmed rumors??

~Mike

My source is someone who was THERE.  Is that 'confirmation' enough for you?

I believe your source, but did Amy have solid information or was she just
saying what she believed? By 'confirmation' I was meaning something more
like other evidence from LEGO or other ranking officials.

I absolutely do not mean to debate - I simply am getting tired of all the
rumours and flaming about and directed to LEGO recently on .general. I'll
be quiet now.

~Mike