 General / 44377
  Re: a nice juicy rumor to start the day...

(...) Here we go again... Can we try to find some good solid facts, please, before we go setting the community into an uproar over unconfirmed rumors?? ~Mike (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: a nice juicy rumor to start the day...

(...) My source is someone who was THERE. Is that 'confirmation' enough for you? JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: a nice juicy rumor to start the day...

(...) I believe your source, but did Amy have solid information or was she just saying what she believed? By 'confirmation' I was meaning something more like other evidence from LEGO or other ranking officials. I absolutely do not mean to debate - I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)