 General / 44323
  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Do you tend to hang out with women that contain enough plastic(1) to where that turns out to be a significant positive factor? Just askin'! (...) more like >:) actually... 1 - silicone is technically a kind of plastic, ne? ++Lar (fut to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) It isn't the woman's plastic content, but the suggestion that I'm good with my hands in a delicate, gentle, passionate way. I dunno why, but women tend to like that quality in a man. of course, the concept of a woman with LEGO implants is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)