 General / 44323
Re: Women and Eric?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   but really, talk about how gentle you are with the lego - how you like to caress the lego, and just have the touch of plastic in your hands.

Do you tend to hang out with women that contain enough plastic(1) to where that turns out to be a significant positive factor?

Just askin’!

   :)

more like >:) actually...

1 - silicone is technically a kind of plastic, ne?

++Lar (fut to way-way.off-topic.fun)