 General / 4416
Re: Batts De-icer at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 16:09:56 GMT

Excellent!
Love the StarWars pieces: Sebulba's angled piece and the "chainsaw" as the
snowmobile track.
http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Batts28.jpg

I like the "snow" too.
Great Job Joe!

hwiguna

Joe Davenport wrote in message <374DFC68.5E2DE83D@mid-tech.com>...
Hi,

I have just completed a page for my Batts sprayer.  I gave it a little
story to go along with the pictures.  Check it out if you like at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Latest.html

or, go to it directly at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Batts.html

Thanks,