 General / 44093
  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) FYI, I live in the US. I find the tone of your reply to be exactly what I'm against: a thinly veiled series insults. -Orion (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

In lugnet.general, Orion Pobursky wrote: SPLTC> (...) Yeah, and telling a group of fans they are whining and are not true fans because they question a dession by the company isn't an INSULT! Paul (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) You're absolutly right. I fell off the edge when I wrote my message and sunk to an uncivil like tone. I apologize. -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)