 General / 44092
  My feelings on the recent brouhaha [positive!]

Hey all, I just wanted to say that I find the whole explosion of rhetoric, vitriol, and support over the recent color change inspiring, saddening, and heartening. It means that this community of ours is indeed a widely varied combination of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)