 General / 4409
  Odd place to find Lego sets

I found Landspeeder sets for sale at a 7-11. Anyone else run into sets in new places? (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Odd place to find Lego sets

The Kroger (grocery store) near me has Battle Droids and Land Speeders on the end of the Ice Cream aisle. Strange location to say the least. Prices seem to be the same as I recall seeing at TRU or Wal-Mart. Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Case (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)