 General / 4418
Re: Odd place to find Lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 02:29:51 GMT

The Kroger (grocery store) near me has Battle Droids and Land Speeders on
the end of the Ice Cream aisle.  Strange location to say the least.  Prices
seem to be the same as I recall seeing at TRU or Wal-Mart.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Mike Case wrote in message <3751d97d.7634037@lugnet.com>...
I found Landspeeder sets for sale at a 7-11.  Anyone else run into
sets in new places?