 General / 44085
  Re: New colors and other info

Well after reading a few of the posts (I found this just now, and I don't have time to read all of the posts so I apologize if I'm repeating what others have said), I have decided that while there could be some problems with the new colors there (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)