 General / 44078
44077  |  44079
Subject:
LUGNET Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:53:50 GMT

Hi all,

This question is more for the board from LUGNET. I would like to know when
LUGNET started (year), why it started and how many members you count now.
It's for my oldest son who will hold a 10 minute 'speach' in his schoolclass
abouth LEGO and relevant items (LEGO Company - LUGNET - SNOT techniques -
LDRAW). 10 minutes is a long time for a kid from 9 years, only talking abouth
the LEGO history (info from 'The Ultimate LEGO Book').
Thanks a lot for the info.

Ludo