 General / 44074
    New SW Minis, Peeron, Colors, Thanks and Thoughts —Geoff Gray
   Well, I'm sitting here in my hotel room in Bloomington after shopping for Legos. I have a lot I want to say and I hope people don't mind the long post, but I feel this is important. I have been an AFOL for 18 years now and loved Legos long before (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)