 General / 44030
    Please Call Consumer Affairs: Vote for the Lego System with your wallet —Brian Williams
   Well I just got off the phone with Consumer Affairs. I approached them not as an AFOL, but as a father of a 7yr old. I explained that I purchased a metroliner for my son previously and now see news on-line from Lego that the brick colors won't be (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Please Call Consumer Affairs: Vote for the Lego System with your wallet —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.general, Brian Williams wrote: SNIP (...) WooHoo! sock it to 'em! hee hee! Jeff (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)