 General / 43962
    Re: Petition against permanent color changes —Jason Spears
   (...) I agree that having competitors is a good thing. (...) What I object to is the constant posting of the same old stuff. "Hey! MB is great!" It seems everytime Dave or Rich gets a chance to promote MB, there they are tooting that horn. "Hey! MB (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Petition against permanent color changes —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, the obvious suggestion is that you not read my posts, since you've correctly identified my opinion re MEGA BLOKS. And let's be fair. My post was a rather obvious jest meant for John, an avowed clone-shunner. Anyway, I usually only post (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)