 General / 43962
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jason Spears wrote:
   Hey look, the MB marketing department is at it again. Beating that dead horse.

Never underestimate the competition. I happen to think that competitiors such as Mega-Bloks and the other (legal) clones are good for AFOLs. They keep TLC on their toes, and that is a Good Thing®. That is the free market in action.

I agree that having competitors is a good thing.

   I’m just thankful that there are people who would actually buy the ohter stuff, and so I think we should show more respect to our resident clonehead, Dave!

What I object to is the constant posting of the same old stuff. “Hey! MB is great!” It seems everytime Dave or Rich gets a chance to promote MB, there they are tooting that horn. “Hey! MB is great!” That’s what I find irritating. A little here and there might be fine.

-Jason