 General / 43861
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:44:12 GMT

Bob Hayes, 39

I AGREE THAT NEW COLORS ARE GREAT BUT REPLACING CURRENT COLORS IS A BAD IDEA.

I just bought the new mini Star Destroyer set nice little set, nice new colors,
but I want the old light grey and dark grey!

I would be happy with just the old light grey!