 General / 43858
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:28:29 GMT

I just wanted to let the Lego Company know how disappointed I am. I won’t bother to repeat what other people have said as to why this was perhaps the worst decision ever made. Just be aware that you have really let one of your customers down. Your decision has shown that you truly do not care about the desires and wishes of your customer base.

Will I still by Lego? Maybe. Will I buy as much as I used to if I do buy? No. Have you just hurt your sales? Yes. Too bad. Your loss.

Jason Ellis - Lugnet Member 799