 General / 4381
Re: Lego Situation[Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 17:11:16 GMT

Cantilever is sometimes used as a verb.  It may not be proper, but that is
the way things work with languages.  Semantics is the thing!

If you are not allowed to add on, perhaps you could use sky hooks to suspend
the new LEGO area so that it does not physically touch the condo ;)

John Matthews

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message
Steve,

I am not sure what you mean, I looked up cantilever, the dictionary says • it is
a noun that a projecting structure, or to expand outward. Do you mean add • on the
condo? Our contract does not allow that with the Association.

Scott Sanburn

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 1999 12:32:27 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn