 General / 4368
Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 15:51:30 GMT

No offense, Gary, I was just looking for more room for my stuff. I know you are
probably packed up too!

Scott Sanburn

Gary Istok wrote:

Scott, any resemblence of my house to a warehouse are purely coincidental.   But if
you mean my LEGO room, yes, it does look like a warehouse.  Partly because I am
about 2 years behind in sorting.

Gary Istok

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

No, no, just a house with either a small "pole" barn on it, or room to build
one. I live in a great condo right now, but the place is split up into three
levels, and consequently, my collection spans three floors. My goal one day is
to have a place where it can be all in one, either a basement or a barn or
something. But it will be a few years. But I dare to dream sometimes! :)

Scott "Need a warehouse for my Lego collection" Sanburn

P.S. Speaking of that, do you have any room, Gary Istok? ;)

Markassius wrote:

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Amen, I got some great specials on roadplates (Gray cross-road plates, for • 4.25
each!) Too bad I don't have enough space to use all of them. Maybe I need to
move to a house with a barn on it!

Scott Sanburn

A house with a barn ON IT ?!!?!?!?
Ain't that a bid much to ask for, just to get your Lego out?

Mark "my house IS a barn" de Kock