 General / 4377
    Lego Situation[Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999] —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Steve, I am not sure what you mean, I looked up cantilever, the dictionary says it is a noun that a projecting structure, or to expand outward. Do you mean add on the condo? Our contract does not allow that with the Association. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Situation[Re: US S@H Specials May 24 - May 30, 1999] —John Matthews
   Cantilever is sometimes used as a verb. It may not be proper, but that is the way things work with languages. Semantics is the thing! If you are not allowed to add on, perhaps you could use sky hooks to suspend the new LEGO area so that it does not (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.general)