 General / 43673
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:54:46 GMT

Thanks for the info, Jake.

As for the rest, I’ll just quote myself from Bricklink -- the de facto (last?) source for the grey bricks...

Methinks my focus is shifting away from lego hobby-wise -- the price in time, the money, the lack of the needed elements, and the lack of the needed COLORS! It’s just getting too stupid...Winsor & Newton never gave me this kind of grief...

My only conflict is that I love the kind of mindless, effortless playability factor that exists with the brick, but maybe I’ll get over it.

I never thought I’d be looking forward to a Dark Ages...

-- Hop-Frog