 General / 43466
    Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times —Elroy Davis
   (...) Okay, here's my contribution. I'm not sure how many pieces I used, and I tossed it together pretty quickly tonight, so it could probably use some refinement. I really like the record store idea, so I ran with it. (URL) imagine all of the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times —Dave Lovelace
   (...) I LOVE the jukebox!!! Nice work! 2x2 tiles make perfect records! :o) --Dave (jot and jab) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)