 General / 43461
    135+ 2x4 in a PAB cup! Stacking easily. —Jeff Reuland
   Here is how we found best to stack blocks and get the most out of your $12.95 cup at Pick-a-Brick. Starting at the bottom you can place 20 1x2's in the moat. Next row looks as follows...... (URL) that I placed a few 1x4's in were they would fit. I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)