 General / 43448
    Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) So much for THAT theory... Number one post on LUGNET right now (if you look at top rated posts this way: www.lugnet.com) is this one, with 5 spotlights and one highlight, and sure to get more as more people see it. :-) ++Lar (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times —Dave Lovelace
   (...) Well pick my nose and call me a pinecone (??)! I'm stunned! While I have everyone's attention, how fun would it be to make a LUGNET Idea Book? Script out a Bill 'n Mary story, figure out what types of events, buildings, cars, time machines, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town) !

        Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times —Erik Olson
   I was amazed the other night that there are details in the Bill and Mary story I never saw before. Granted I looked most at the castle bits, and the wheel falling off scene, but.. There appears to be an arsonist in their garage. Take a look. It's (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)